– Variety: 80% Adramitini, 20% Kolovi
– Region: Lesvos island, Greece
– Acidity: 0.5%-0.6%
– Harvest: November - December
– Producer: Tzortzis Family
– Aroma & Taste: fresh & smooth, artichoke and almond hints, floral
– Use: raw / salads / cold dishes / cooking
Eleón – 750ml
Extra virgin olive oil from Adramitini and Kolovi olives. Harvested from the olive groves of the Tzortzis Family in the area of the villages Pigi and Komi, on Lesvos island.
Winner of Gold Award in Athena International Olive Oil Competition 2020.
Out of stock